Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice (“DMCA”)
Effective Date: September 8, 2014
Policy/Terms Updated: April 9, 2015
Takedown Policy and Procedures (“Policy”)
CreditLiteracyProject.com (“the Site”) is operated under agreement with SuccessRoadMapPress, LLC and/or its affiliates (“CLP”, “SRMP”, “We” or “Us”). Per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from alleged infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provision of the DMCA. To submit an infringement claim include the following information:
Notice of Infringement – State a Claim
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identify the infringing material to be removed and URL to locate the material in question
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner as agent or POA)
- Your contact information including mailing address, telephone number and email address. Do not provide a fax number, nobody should be faxing in 2015 and we are taking a stand right here, right now.
- A signed statement from the notifying party, under penalty of perjury, regarding authorization and/or action is within scope of authority granted in an agency relationship with the copyright holder. False or frivolous statements: Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices via email or U.S. mail to:
Credit Literacy Project
Attn: DMCA agent
PO Box 12285
Tempe, AZ 85285
The site reserves the right to modify the content of this DMCA policy and notice page.
Copyright © 2015. Credit Literacy Project